Monday, November 12, 2012

Daily Inspiration

I have three smaller painting that ARE NOT for sale but I would love to do a personal one just for you!


The first one is one on family! No, I did not steal the quote from a disney movie that most of us should know! This one was an experiment gone right! Too much paint got on the canvas and i took some of it off and we got this effect! I added the boarder jut to finish it off!
"Family: means no one gets left behind or forgetten" by David Ogden Stiers
 This one has been sold and has a new home but it serves another style to show to you guys. The idea behind was that the eyes show the soul and when someone is on fire with desire you can plainly see it! So I started with a simple eye and added the fire with many colors added into the skin tone.
"The starting point to achievement is desire" by Napoleon Hill


This one here just recently found a home as well. It was a particular challenge because of the hands. I usually stick with things that have a little bit of wiggle room but it was definitely worth it! the only colors in this painting are gray scale and skin texture. This quote is one of my all time favorites because love has carried me through so much.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." by Lau Tzu


If you guys would like any specialized quotes go ahead and send me a message and I can do something unique for you! There will never be anything like it! My email is 4l0v3andart@gmail.com

I have another 3 or 4 ideas for the inspirational quotes that I hope to start shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment