Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Short Introduction

Hello and welcome to my gallery in the making.

In everyone there is a mix of darkness and light and it find its way out through forms of expression. My form is acrylic paint. As a self professed art nerd, this is my way.

Art found its way into my heart freshman year of high school. After bring taken out of choir and put into a reading class, I found no desire to join choir again. Instead I found myself in a room that had changed my life and also saved it a couple times. It was the schools art room. It took three years to find my love for acrylic but now it is something  that should be shared among many.

I an stuck somewhere between the realm of abstract and concrete. It is a style that leaves your mind room to create some deep meaning for yourself but also enough concrete image to just be viewed on more shallow levels.

Shortly I will be posting pictures with a synopsis of how it came to be and what they mean to me. Hopefully you will find your own meaning and be able to hang it in your home. All of the paintings posted on here ARE for sale. If you are interested, you may contract me via email and we can discuss further!

Thank you for your time!
~ Melissa
   


No comments:

Post a Comment