Thursday, September 20, 2012

A small taste between realism and abstract

This price IS for sale. It is 4 feet tall and 2 feet wide. I would call it "Departed Abode".

It is an abstract building based off the print below. I had no luck in the search of the original artist but I took one of his beautiful buildings and placed it on an aged parchment background. It features burn spots black edges and left it to a little piece of history as if it should always be remembered!

Given the size of this piece it is going for $125 but with the right home and love the price can be worked on. I truly hope it finds a warm living home that will cherish it.
As always thank you for your time. If you are simply browsing thank you as well. Those that enjoy art of any kind have a special place in my heart! Feel free to contact me at the Web address following if it Sparks your interest. Comments and shares are appreciated.

~Melissa
4l0v3andart@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment